- randomized clinical trials (general, Phases I-IV)
Statistical Models and Methods
- Structural equation modeling, latent variables
- Bayesian study design and data analysis
- Non- or semi-parametric predictive modeling
- Multilevel sampling, multiple assessment times, complex covariance structures, growth and/or mixture models
- intensive longitudinal data, ecological momentary assessment data, diary data
- person-centered analysis methods (to complement variable-centered analysis)
Please feel free to email information on your project ahead of time to email@example.com.
If you need further assistance you can call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-737-5946.